Service & Maintenance
At Propak Industries the customer always comes first. That’s why we offer customised service and maintenance for our packaging machinery, packaging products and parts.
Our 3 Step Process
Evaluation & Explanation
I am so happy that we made the change to the Propak MAS Wrapper and Propak Macro Wrap! Our customers have noticed a huge difference and are so impressed. As am I! Our produce STAYS fresh so much longer compared to our previous ways. Thank you once again Garry & the Propak Team for your hard work!
– Jim Madden, Flavorite Tomatoes –
We found the following Advantages using Macro on PROPAK MAS Wrappers.
- Firstly transport/cooling & ripening is not compromised. All trials to date have shown improvement in all 3 aspects!
- Ease of application. From operator’s point of view it is much quicker & easier. Improving reliability, efficiency and productivity!
- “Icing on the Cake” – Drastically reducing cost on consumables and budgets…
Consistency in palletising V’s variability in tensioning straps + corners.
– Jim Kochi, Avocados Australia –
…The Propak MAS Wrapping Machine and programming is simple and easy to use and can be programmed to the way you want your produce to be wrapped from start to finish.
I pride myself on helping my clients improve their productivity. That’s why I don’t hesitate in recommending Macro Ventilated Stretch Film, without the right packaging solution all of their hard work during the growing season could be undone.